Chaos Ran Ep6 Season 2
Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide Run210
Chaos Ran Ep6 Season 2
Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide Run210
Chaos Ran Ep6 Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide

Go down 

Is this guide useful?
Yes
Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_lcap100%Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_lcap0%Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_lcap0%Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[GM]Andrei
Game Master

Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide   Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello! Chaosranatics! This is a guide all about the leveling.

1.)If you're a newly created character, you'll have +10 set and weapon and a rosary for 3D right?

2.)Go to the chicks and loot their gold until you reach level 90. Level 1-90 is in Chicks.

3.)For 90-110 go to Skating Boys which is advisable to go in Huge Arena. I'm sure you can be able to buy St.,Bk and Bus Card (FREE) right? Then go to the bus and select Huge Arena. (There are Chicks there too. So, you can go there and raise your level there instead of SG,MP,PNX Campuses.

4.)For 110-200 go to Big Boy Maso. It is advisable to use some buffs for defenses and attack damages. So you can level up more faster. Then if you are 5 rebirth and up. Go to AnotherWorld which is near the Trading Hole.

FAQS:

Q:Why should i go to Huge Arena instead of AnotherWorld which is faster to level with?

A:Because in AnotherWorld, mobs are more agressive. So you need to get more stronger.

Q:Is it better to level up in Chicks on Huge Arena than Campuses?

A:Yes, because you'll just go to second floor and waste less time.

Any questions? Just comment

FRIENDLY TIPS:

Seize the time that you have the Rosary. Because it makes your leveling much more faster.

Do not go out at Campuses during PK time, so you don't have your items to be dropped by others who pk you.

It is advisable to have parties to level up more much much much faster.

NOTE: You should still go leveling up in Big Boy Maso for 201-250.
Back to top Go down

Andrei's Ultimate Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Ran Ep6 Season 2 :: Forum :: Game Guides-
Jump to: